At Inlight we harness design and technology to solve complex and interesting business problems. We do this for a range of clients across industries including retail, sport, financial services and not-for-profit. We are passionate about solving our clients’ problems and always aim to leave their businesses better than we found them.
This role is about making sure we absolutely nail all of our projects. Our teams are really good at self-managing from a delivery point of view so we are looking for a Digital Producer who is good at facilitating, coordinating, supporting, enabling and governing. Our philosophy is that the creative and development teams are like the orchestra and our Digital Producers are the conductors. This means making sure the team knows what is expected of them and then ensuring they have the tools, information and resources to do what they do best.
This is an awesome opportunity to join an agency that’s small enough for you to have real impact and that’s large enough to offer a range of interesting projects and plenty of support.
- Structure and oversee the delivery of multiple projects, on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
- Translate client requirements and project specifications to develop agreed project plans and timelines.
- Traffic project tasks to team members and facilitate effective workflow between the team.
- Conduct project rituals such as stand ups, retros and showcases.
- Create a positive, collaborative work environment for the team.
- Provide direction, support and motivation to the project team and clarify project objectives and success criteria.
- Complete project documentation, including estimates, statements of work, reporting, budgets and risk assessments.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with clients.
- Monitor project performance; identify and manage project issues, solving or escalating as needed.
- Apply lessons learned from previous projects and always encourage and help implement better ways of doing things
- A “make it happen” approach. Demonstration of planning, organising and delivering quality outcomes on time across multiple tasks/projects.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently deliver messages, in writing and in person.
- Ability to form strong relationships with a diverse range of people.
- A collaborative approach and the ability to motivate and achieve outcomes through others.
- Quick to learn and curious about exploring new ways of doing things, new technologies and solutions.
- The ability to proactively offer and help implement improvements.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Strong risk management skills.
It would be awesome but not essential if you have:
- Experience working in a digital environment and an understanding of digital strategy, design and technology.
- An understanding of the benefits of a user-centred design process
- Access to some of Australia’s best clients and a wide-range of interesting, digital projects.
- Our team’s learning is important to us. You will get access to a coach who will help guide learning opportunities plus an annual training budget to support your learning.
- Our converted Collingwood warehouse is a great open plan workspace and nearby heaps of great restaurants, cafes and bars.
- You’ll get your own MacBook and will be surrounded by all the tech, including our latest toy; the Oculus Rift.
- Plenty of social activities, including our very popular board game nights.
- Don’t delay your decision to join; the team is off to Thailand later this year. It’s our annual, company-funded team holiday!